Friday, March 13, 2015

CSSC #12 - more inspiration

Hello everyone, it's Rahmat here, today it's my turn to share a project at CSSC, and this month we have a picture to get you going.






I was inspired by the colors, and the dreamy feel of this picture, that's why I chose bubbles to do it.
I started with a white base, and then I took a black panel, and simply adhered a pattern paper to it, I don't know the name of the company, since this paper is bought here locally.
After that I used a silver shimmery ink and stamped some butterflies on it, and added a black ribbon, and stamped the sentiment from STAMPlorations - trendy butterflies to finish off. A very simple card.




We all are waiting to see what you all come up with. Stay tuned in for more inspiration from Catchy girls to come in next few days.


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful take on inspiration ! Loved the shiny bubbles .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome choice of paper and the glittery butterflies stamped are lovely.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card Rahmat! :)

    ReplyDelete