Sunday, October 19, 2014

CSSC #8 - Card with STAMPlorations stamps

Hello friends! This is Rahmat. Hope you're doing good and today it's my turn to share my inspiration for One stamp one set challenge aka CSSC #8.

I used STAMPlorations - Trendy feathers to make this card.


     I used a light blue card stock as base, a white panel and sponged the sky and clouds. Then I stamped 3 different feathers onto the card, and the sentiment too.



Its a pretty simple card.

I hope you like my card, and we all catchy girls can't wait to see what you come up with!!
So hop on to your supplies and amaze us now!

Keep tuned in for more inspirations from our Catchy girls to follow frequently in the coming days.

 I hope you would play along with our current challenge. Thanks

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card - love the background you created! Lovely stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Rahmat. Colors are perfectly going with the sentiment. :)

    ReplyDelete