Tuesday, October 21, 2014

CSCC #8-One card , One stampset

Dear Friends,

Hope you all have many ideas for this month's challenge.To inspire you all our team has lots of inspirations ready.

Here is my take on this month's exciting challenge.

I have used this stamp set
and made this card.


I have created the background using one of the stamps and various shades of blue inks and then accented and embellished to finish the card.
I have used inlaid diecuts for the sentiment.

Hope u got inspired and we are looking forward to see ur creations.
Have a crafty day!
Smita

6 comments:

  1. Love this Baby card in soft blue colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adorable I love how wonderfully you have used this stamp set ..I have this set too and your card really inspires me to create with it now :)..Thanks for sharing !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable with a capital "A"! This is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Dears...Sure Hussena..looking forward for ur creation!!

    ReplyDelete