Monday, April 1, 2013

Choose your Keyword!!

Hello everyone!

Welcome back to another challenge. Thank you so much ladies for your wonderful entries. Many rocking creations ofcourse the color scheme itself rocked.. :D :p

Well... Let's move on to our next challenge.. very easy one!

Make a CAS (clean and simple) card choosing any one of the keywords given below..
1. Hot
2. Hello
3. Holidays

What is Clean and Simple?
A design of card with clean lines, minimal elements, areas of white space and few or no embellishments.

Hope this is clear!!

Well.. We have two Special Guest Designers this time. They are most talented and very sweet and smart ladies I met in this blog world.

Let me take the pleasure to invite Bhawana Singh from Unveiling Crafts


Currently I am a stay-at-home mother for a 3.5 years old toddler. I am an MCA from JNU in New Delhi, and worked in IBM and Oracle for 1.5 years. When I conceived, I decided to take a break from my job, and since have been a full time stay-at-home mom to my little one. Meanwhile I started a food blog and the last few months has seen the interest in crafts taking over.
I do believe in ‘live as if tomorrow never comes’ and I abide by this. I try hard not to waste a single second. 

She made two beautiful cards choosing the keyword HELLO


So beautiful!!! Thank you so much Bhawana.. :)

Let me take the pleasure again to invite Pooja from Lightbox Creative Ideas

Hi everybody its Pooja , many of you know me as PJ and those who dont well hello !!
Like all of you here I love to craft and making cards as well as floral embellishments has been my passion since the past 3 years !
My recent addiction is journaling and CAS Cards !
Well i truly am honored to be a GD at Catchy Challenges. I love new challenges and was happy to play along this one.


She too chose the keyword HELLO
Very sweet card! Thank you so much Pooja. Kindly visit her blog she made a video too yay! 

Poornima made two cards choosing HELLO..:D
I don't know why they all choose 'hello'.. May be just saying hello to all of us.. :D :D



Wow!! Lovely as always. Thank you so much.. :)

Oh yeah!! we'll select two random winners and the winners will receive Rs.500/- gift vouchers from our very sweet and lovely sponsor ITSY BITSY


"Itsy Bitsy is India's leading hobby and craft supplies retailer offering over 10,000 craft related products all under one roof. You can shop with them at any of their physical stores in Bangalore and New Delhi or online at www.itsybitsy.in.

Please do visit tomorrow for more inspiration from me. I'll be posting three cards using the three keywords!

Hope you would play along.. Thank you!!

8 comments:

  1. so beautiful cards,nice concept,will definitely give it a try on CAS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow fabulous inspiration by Bhawna n Pooja !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab inspirations! Specially the bird one! loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute creations of all the DT's;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ALL THE DTS CARDS ARE INSPIRTIONAL. THANX FOR CHALLENGE

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Kavita for stopping by my blog and letting me know about your cahllenge!! What fun!! I will be back to play more for sure!!

    ReplyDelete